I had a bad day. Well last night was bad then I woke up in a crappy mood which helped ruin my day. UGH! Well I don't want to talk about it right now, point is, bad day = stress and stress = symptoms. Some of these have actually been popping up a bit in the last few days but today made them much stronger and noticeable. Just what I need before school and several photo jobs.
Symptom Log: 1/22/2012
- Minor numbness/Pin and Needles in left hand
- Random sensations of warmth in right hand.
- Random pricking pain on face and neck
- Occasional ringing in the left ear
- Impaired fine motor skills
- Occasional spasms in fingers (mostly mornings)
- Pain in fingers and top of hands
- Minor drop foot in both feet.
- Vision is a tad more fuzzy then usual, using glasses to drive again.
- Cognitive fog is the same
- Vertigo when I move my head too quickly (Not too bad today)
- Difficulty Sleeping (vivid dreams and waking up early)
- Lhermites Sign (Feel it in my lower right ribs)
- Insomnia (even with 2 Noros and a Clonazepam)
- Slight itching
- Minor pain in elbow (left)
- Prednisone 40mg
- Gabapentin (300mg)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B-12
- Calcium (Ran Out)
- Vitamin D (Ran Out)